Thursday, December 24, 2015

MagiKüchen Measuring Spoons



The MagiKüchen measuring spoons are a great kitchen accessory. I love to bake and cook, but not great when it comes to measuring things out. These make getting the perfect measurements to any recipe right. What I love about these is that each of the spoon is a different color and that each spoon is engraved with the correct measurement. This set comes with a binder clip that keeps them all together so they don't get lost in my cupboard. The binder clip also is great because it allows you to hang it on a carousel or on a hook. This also comes with a egg seperator in case you just want egg yolk or egg whites. They are very easy to clean. I love the silicone grip because it makes for easy holding. Another great thing about these measuring spoon is that they don't rust or get ruined over time. The quality of them is way better than I was expecting and better than other measuring spoons I have owned. Overall, I would recommend these to anyone looking to replace an old set of measuring spoons. These would make a great house warming gift or a gift for any cook in your life.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Stainless-Measuring-Separator-Lip-smacking/dp/B00W7JQAN8/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1451014528&sr=8-31&keywords=measuring+spoons&tag=mkmeasuringspoons

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment