Friday, December 4, 2015

Kuuk K-cup Coffee Pod Storage Drawer Review

My husband recently got himself a coffee machine that takes the K coffee pods. This really helps keep everything organized instead of having them in those large boxes that take up a lot of room. This drawer does hold up to 36 K Pods which is a good amount. The drawer opens and closes with ease. My favorite part about this storage is that you can place your coffee pot on the top of it. This drawer is versatile because you can add tea bags, coffee packets, etc in there. Overall, I am very pleased with my new k pod storage drawer and would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015HABUU6?ref_=cm_rdp_product

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment