Sunday, December 20, 2015

US Art Supply 53 Piece Children's Art Set Review


My six year old loves to color and draw. I decided that I would get this 53 piece set for her since we have owned other US Art Supply products I knew that this one would be a hit with my kiddos as well. I sure was right. This set is very neat. It has markers, color pencils, highlighters, pens, a ruler, eraser, sharpener, a led pencil and refillable led. It also comes with oil pastels, but I wouldn't really call them oil pastels. When using them they are more waxy than oil. I do love that there is a variety of different colors of markers and color pencils. This is a great set for any child of any age. I love that they are safe to use and that the markers don't stain and are washable. This is the perfect birthday gift or just to keep the little ones entertained while on the road or at home. Overall, my daughter really loves her new art set and I would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018MPSOCA

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment