Wednesday, December 16, 2015

aLLreLi Digital Recorder Review


I am a full-time student and will be attending classes in the classroom next semester, so this will definitely help me out with lectures. I have a hard time keeping up in class with writing everything down and at least with this aLLreLi digital recorder it will help keep me on track. The recordings sound clear and free of distortion. This does have 8GB which is perfect for school. Transferring files to my computer is very simple. This little recorder is very small and sleek. I like that it fits in my purse or backpack and doesn't take up much room. It also comes with several accessories: headphones, microphone, usb cord, aux cord, and some telephone accessories. Off the charger this recorder can record up to 3 days of recording. This can also be used as an mp3 player or FM player. Overall, I am very pleased with my new digital recorder and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a recorder. I personally think this is perfect for lectures or even meetings.

Get yours here:-->  http://www.amazon.com/aLLreLi-Recorder-Students-Learning-Interviews/dp/B0177MIPN2/ref=sr_1_6?m=A163KXVIJNO0S4&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1448611816&sr=1-6&keywords=voice+recorder

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment