Monday, December 7, 2015

Click and Play Makeup Review


This Click N' Play pretend makeup by Homeco is so adorable. I have a six year old little girl who is quite the little girly girl. When it arrived and we opened it we thought for a second that it was real makeup. The "make up" does look and feel like real makeup. What I love about this set is that it comes with real make up brushes. My little girl was over the moon in love with her new make up. This is great for little girls so they can play pretend. It comes with an organza bag to store it away. Each piece of make up can easily fit into a purse. The quality of this make up play set is way better than I was expecting. I have bought my daughter other sets that were around the same price and the quality wasn't so great. Overall, I would definitely recommend this if you have a little girl that likes to experiment with makeup like mine does. This would make a great birthday or holiday gift.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176RGV34


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment