Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dot & Dot Duffle Bag Review




Let me start off by saying that this Dot&Dot duffle bag is way better than I was originally expecting. When I ordered the bag I didn't expect for it to be as large as it is (which isn't a bad thing). There is room for blankets, clothing, or just to keep things stored in there. This is perfect for travel. My mother in law is always on the go, so this was perfect for her to keep her items while she is away from home. There is several compartments to store things like jewelry and toiletries. The quality of the bag is great. I didn't find anything defective about it. The zippers worked great. The straps were perfect and comfortable on the shoulder. The best thing about this duffle bag is that it's foldable so when you're not using it, you can easily store it away. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good gym bag, get away or camping trip bag.

Get yours here:--> http://dotdottravel.com/travelbag

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment