Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ohuhu Eraser Review



My husband loves to draw all the time and goes thru erasers like crazy. I decided that I would get this electric eraser for him. He has one that was similar to the Ohuhu brand, but a little different. It gave out on him after a few uses which was a waste of money. He has been using this electric eraser for a few weeks and loves it so far. He loves that it gives erases his mistakes without tearing up his paper. This does take 2 AAA batteries and also comes with its own 20 refills and a brush to wipe away his messes. It's light weight and portable so he can take it with him where ever he goes. My husband also loved that he didn't need to charge or have it plugged in to use. It's worth the investment and something that's worth having. Overall, we would definitely recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Ohuhu-Electric-Eraser-Refills-Brush/dp/B017VT0CJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448846623&sr=8-1&keywords=B017VT0CJQ

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment