Sunday, December 20, 2015

Accuon Digital Timer Review

 


The Accuon digital timer is easy to read and use. I have another timer, but decided I would get a second timer for back up. What I love about this timer is that it has a large LCD display screen that is easy to read. The clock is very simple to set and figure out. What is cool about this particular timer is that you can run four timers at the same time. This comes in handy when you are doing multiple things in the kitchen or around the house.
The actual timer is smaller than I was originally thinking, but perfect if you want to take it with you anywhere. The plus thing about this timer is that it turns off after a few seconds it turns you don't get a chance to turn it off yourself. I also like the magnet that it has in the back because I can hang it on my fridge or above my stove on some magnetic board we have. The only thing that I don't like about this timer is the batteries. They run off of two LR44 Lithium Batteries (that are included) but wished they took regular batteries. Overall, I am very pleased with my new digital timer and would recommend it.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/Accuon-Channel-Digital-Timer-Clock/dp/B00Y371EYC/ref=sr_1_2?m=A2UZWWK26HKHOF&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1449099525&sr=1-2&keywords=clock


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. I want to have this digital timer, as cannot take mobile to gym. It looks good and can keep record of my timings. Thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete