Thursday, December 24, 2015

OnthegoBaby Nursing Scarf



My friend recently had a baby so I decided that I would get her the onthegobaby scarf, it is the perfect scarf for breastfeeding moms. She plans to breastfeed and is a bit on the modest side so I thought that this would be perfect for her. This scarf is stylish yet provides coverage when she needs it. She doesn't have to carry around an extra blanket. There are a variety of different ways that this can be worn. It's very light weight and great because the material allows the baby to breathe while being fed. The nursing cover is well made. They come in a variety of colors and looks great with no matter what style of clothing she wears. Another great thing about this scarf is that you can't even tell it's intended for breastfeeding mother's, so basically anyone can wear it. I do plan on getting myself one just because of how nice it is. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to any nursing mother or non nursing woman looking for a stylish scarf.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PSXSTU

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment