Sunday, December 20, 2015

NippyLid The Universal Baby Bottle Lid Review



My nephew is a few months old and obviously still uses a bottle. He just started eating baby food and just started drinking juice. I decided that I would get this for him. Now, at first I was a little skeptical how he would like it since most babies are picky and don't all like the same kind of nipple. He really took to the bottle and loves it. What my sister loves about it is that the lid stays attached to the bottle so she isn't searching high and low for it. There is no more milk spillage because she can't find the lid to my nephew's bottles. There is also an straw that is inside the bottle. You have the option of taking it out or letting your baby using it without it, either way it works great. The whole point of the straw is to help with colic and help with the baby not getting earaches. This bottle is FDA approved and also BPA free which is a huge plus, especially when you have a child. The bottle itself was very easy to clean. Overall, this bottle is perfect and definitely worth having.

Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/NippyLid-Friendly-Bottle-Patent-Pending/dp/B016TW4H0Q/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&keywords=nippylid&qid=1449153665&ref_=mp_s_a_1_1&sr=8-1

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment