Thursday, December 24, 2015

Delsol Color Changing Nail Polish Review



I've never been much of a girlie girl, but I do love to paint my nails. I have owned different brands of nail polishes and have to say that the Del Sol color changing nail polishes are by far my favorite. I love how long they last once I paint them on my nails. They don't smell as nearly as harsh as other store bought nail polishes do. These nail polishes are cuter because they change color once the sunlight hits them. There are a variety of different colors and they look cute no matter what you're wearing.

 A little bit about these nail polishes:
  • 5-Free: No harmful toxins added
  • Never tested on animals
  • Square cap, round base
  • Bottom label is in three languages (English, French, Spanish)
  • Lifetime Color Change Guarantee 
Get yours here:--->  http://www.delsol.com/nail-polish.html

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment