Sunday, January 11, 2015

Alien Mission


     On his 10th birthday Du Jour wishes to find his best friend. He is a loner who has no friends & thinks that no one likes him. With the help of the present that his parent's birthday gift (A Wish-A-Ma-Jig) he find his human best friend. Du Jour is impatient and grows bored quickly on studying the human race that he decides he is just going to learn as he goes along. He makes his way to earth and the adventure begins. I have a 9 year old daughter who I read this with and we were both hooked. As a mom I am always worried what my children are exposed to, but you have nothing to worry about with this book. This is such a fun, witty and very imaginative book. I think all kids will love it! I would highly recommend Alien Mission for those little book lovers in your life!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment