Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Joyal Beauty


This product is pretty awesome. I love that all their ingredients are right dab on the bottle and you don't have to guess what's in it. Just like any normal person I wanna know exactly I am putting on and in my body before trying it out. I am also a huge fan on the pump bottles vs the dropper bottles that can get messy. This serum has a sort of slippery feel to it but goes on smooth. It dried up rather fast and didn't leaving my skin feeling dry, oily, greasy or leaving my face feeling heavy. I was able to add moisturizer right after using. I haven't been using this product for long, but so far I like how soft my face feels. My face gets pretty dry with certain products, but not with this one. So far I am really liking this serum.


Ingredients1.Aqua(Water); 2.Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (3% HA concentration, 100% pure. Reduces dryness, itching and burning of the skin;Hydrating ability plumps the skin; Softening; Anti-wrinkles); 3.Leucidal (Leucidal is an Ecocert preservative. It is a much safer substitute for parabens or benzyl alcohol preservative. It is also called Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Our leucidal is derived from ORGANIC RADISHES fermented with Leuconostoc kimchii, a lactic acid bacteria that has traditionally been used to make kimchi, this product consists of an isolated peptide that is secreted from the bacteria during the fermentation process that has been shown to have antimicrobial benefits).



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment