Sunday, January 11, 2015

One Brave Dog

       PD is a dog who is on a mission to find his missing Grandpa and along the way goes runs into challenges that he has to overcome. Throughout his adventure PD must overcome his fears. PD is One Brave Dog. I think this book is a great book for the younger audience and teaches them good morals and values. I read this to my three young daughters and we all enjoyed this book very much. As a mom, I am always looking for great books that display a positive message to my children, and this book is it! My children and I couldn't stop reading this book! I would highly recommend to any parents out there who are looking for a book to read to their young children.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment