Monday, January 19, 2015

Sun 'n' Fun Sunscreen



I am not gonna lie, I was more excited about this Sun 'n' Fun sunscreen than my kids were. I live in Texas where the summer months are harsh & wearing some kind of sunscreen is a must. I find most sunscreens stink chemically and leave your skin feeling stick and greasy. I love that it doesn't leave any streaky buildup residue. I have highly sensitive skin and most stuff irritates my skin. This stuff is great. It not only smells good, but protects your skin from the sun. It is safe to use on your children which is also a major plus. It's great to carry with you while you hit the beach or just a day in the sun. I highly recommend to anyone with little ones.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment