Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweetsation Therapy Tinted Sunscreen

      
       This is the second time I have used a Sweetsation Therapy and I love it!!! I live in Texas where the summer months are harsh & wearing some kind of sunscreen is a must. I find most sunscreens stink chemically and leave your skin feeling stick and greasy. I love that it doesn't leave any streaky buildup residue. It is tinted, but doesn't leave you looking a different shade. The smell is pretty pleasant, and sorta reminds me of the smell of makeup foundation. I have highly sensitive skin and most stuff irritates my skin. This stuff is great. It not only smells good, but protects your skin from the sun. It's great to carry with you while you hit the beach or just a day in the sun. I highly recommend to anyone who needs that extra protection while having fun in the sun.
 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment