Thursday, January 29, 2015

Six Historical Tales




I really liked this 2-Book Bundle that's filled with 12 short stories. It was more of a 1st person narrative and seemed to have more of a modern times feel to it rather than it being actual historical. The stories were really short and I wished they were a bit longer and more in detail. If I had to choose which story was my favorite it would have to be Prophetess although a bit brutal in describing the death of the young hungry girl it was the more detailed and story that drawed me in. If you're looking for a book to read to pass time I would recommend this book.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment