Thursday, January 29, 2015

Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts (Ten Tales Fantasy & Horror Stories)


I loved this book Haunted:Ten Tales of Ghosts. Although I don't think it's more for the adult audience I think it's great for the Tweens. My first impression of the cover was that it was going to be those short cheesy ghost stories that weren't that great. I was super impressed at how awesome each story is and how they draw you in. They sort of remind me of the book Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. Most 90's kids know exactly what I am talking about. My kids really enjoyed the book as well. Ghosts can Bleed was one of my favorite ones. Maurice has a hard time with reality. Mother Mine was another favorite of mine. As a mom I think I would do the same thing. Over all I think this is a fun book for your kiddos that love to read.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment