Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sano Naturals



I've been tried the Sano Natural's Serum and let me say this stuff is really great! The serum has a thick consistency of a lotion that I love. I am not a huge fan of the watery based serums, so that was a huge plus in my book. I also love that it's Organic, because come on who doesn't want to get as much natural stuff as they can on and inside their bodies? The serum does feel a bit sticky, but quickly goes away as soon as it dries up which is almost instantly. I didn't pick up any rose scent, but it does have a nice decent smell to it. I used this on my hands because I have a huge problem with dry skin. I figured if it was good enough for my face, than what the heck I would try it on my hands. My hands feel so hydrated, soft, smooth, and my skin looks tight. I can't find anything that I don't love about this serum. If I had to pick something it would be that I wished it was in a pump bottle vs a dropper, but it doesn't affect what it's suppose to do! I give this serum 5 stars!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment