Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Radiance Naturals



      I have never thought about using a anti-aging serum but I am a few years away from turning 30. I decided I would start doing whatever I can to prevent from aging fast. I got the opportunity to try out the New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum. I have used it for a few days and instantly noticed how much smoother and soft my skin is. It absorbed and dried pretty quickly. There was no greasy, oily, or stinging feel to it. It has a rather loose and runny consistency to it. It is safe to use daily as a regular face routine. The only down fall about this serum is the smell. It isn't too strong, but the smell reminds me of a medicine smell. It doesn't last long after applying to your skin. I have used this on my hands and they are pretty smooth and feel hydrated. If you're looking for a safe product to try this is it. It is made of 98% Natural and 72% Organic. I give product 5 stars! 


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment