Monday, January 19, 2015

The Original GrillaFella

 
This is such an AMAZING addition to grilling! The Original GrillFella is AMAZING! I love the fact that you can grill up your veggies and/or fruits, and not have to worry that they are going to fall thru the grill. I love the handles, it makes transferring your food off the grill easy. I would suggest using maybe a light cooking spray so that your food doesn't stick. I also love how easy it is to clean and the fact that it is dishwasher safe is 2 thumbs up. This is a pretty sturdy little kitchen gadget and I highly recommend to all my grilling peps. This would make a perfect gift to anyone who loves to spend their time grilling outdoors.
 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment