Sunday, January 11, 2015

People Speak 4 By:Chaim Walder


This book is beautifully written. I loved this book because you could almost feel what the characters are feeling. I love how descriptive each story was, you could almost picture yourself there. I didn't understand some of the words because they were written in another language. I did have to look up some of the words to translate, but it didn't interfere my overall understanding of the book. I am a sucker for books where stories of real people are told. I would highly recommend for everyone to give this book a read. What are you waiting for pick up your copy of People Speak 4. I am sure you will love it too!!!!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment