Monday, January 19, 2015

Skin QR Organics, NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Concentrate Review





         I've been using the NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite cream for over a week already and notice a slight difference. I am sure with a longer use I will notice even more improvement. It had really tightened up my legs and made them much smoother. I love the fact that this is a pretty huge bottle so you get your money's worth & I also love the pump. The smell is pleasant and doesn't smell chemically or off like some have suggested. It's a semi thick cream that doesn't leave you feeling greasy or oily. It does not feel sticky or leave any kind of residue. Over all I am super happy and satisfied with this product. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for something to tighten up those areas you have trouble with.    


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment