Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door - Mega Mesh


           I live in Texas where the summer months are dreadfully hot. I do not have screen doors already installed in my home & there are times when I just want to air out my house. I couldn't leave the door wide open because of flies or mosquitoes coming in. I was super excited when I received this MegaMesh Magnetic Screen Door. It was very easy to put up and take down. I can now air out my home without having to worry about unwanted pests making their way in my front door. I also love the fact that it's pet and kid friendly. The mesh is made of high quality material and the magnets hold really well together. To be honest, I was sort of skeptical of this product, because, let's face it how many times does something advertise that it does something and really doesn't? Well with the MegaMesh Magnetic Screen Door it does all it says it does. I highly recommend this!!!!
 
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment