Monday, January 19, 2015

FoxBrim Serum

 
 
       I love this FoxBrim serum. My skin feels noticeably tighter and firm. I love that it doesn't dry out my face and leaves it feeling smooth. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. It dries rather fast after applying it on. I also love the fact that it doesn't have a nasty chemically smell. The smell is pretty pleasant. It's a pretty thick formula and isn't runny like other anti-aging serums which I love!!! I have highly sensitive skin and haven't broken out in any kind rashes or acne. My skin feels noticeably hydrated. I highly recommend this serum. It has became one of my favorite!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment