Saturday, January 10, 2015

Petunia Skincare

     Let me say that this was my first time ever trying a Petunia Derma Roller. I had heard about Dera Rollers, but had always been a bit scared to try it out. I mean, 540 tiny needles penetrating your skin can sound pretty intimidating. Well, after trying it out I must say it wasn't bad at all. It was a bit uncomfortable but did not hurt. I mainly deal with dry skin, and when I apply moisturizer it doesn't really seem to penetrate all the way thru. After I was done rolling the roller across my face, I applied the Petunia Hyaluronic Acid Serum on my face and it penetrated really well. My face feels so much tighter and smooth. You can also use this derma roller on your body to help reduce cellulite and scars. Over all, I am so happy with this roller and am looking forward to using it several times a week.


     After using the Petunia Derma Roller I used the Petunia Hyaluronic Acid Serum. This was my first time ever using the Petunia Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Naturally, I have very dry skin and noticed after I used a regular moisturizer my skin would start to feel very dry after a few hours. After applying this serum I noticed that it absorbed fast and after a few hours my skin still felt just as great. My skin feels tight, smooth, and hydrated. The smell is very pleasant and not strong at all. I love that it doesn't make my skin feel greasy, sticky or heavy. It is alcohol free and didn't irritate my skin. If you are looking for a serum that does as it says I would highly recommend you getting this serum. I can definitely see this being part of my daily skin care routine.

       I had never tried any kind of anti-aging formulas prior to the Petunia Eye Serum. This stuff is great. You just rub it under your eyes and on your eye lids. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't sting your eyes. It isn't greasy, oily, or sticky. It is fast absorbing and dries really fast. You wear your make up as usual. It has deduced some dark circles and makes my eyes feel hydrated throughout the day. Overall, I highly recommend to anyone looking for a eye serum that actually works!!!


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment