Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Little Pony Rainbow Magic Game

So, I went shopping with my 5 year old daughter yesterday at Family Dollar. We went to go get a few household items and ended up walking out with this awesome little game. The original price was $10, but Family Dollar was having a huge 50% off sale on all toys of $10 or more. We ended up paying $5.00! Such a steal! We got home and set the game right up. It is pretty easy and simple game. There are up to 4 players. It came with a spinner, 4 my little pony mini figurine toys and 4 that were made of cardboard ponies as well. If you have a My Little Pony fan at home this game is a must! My little fan gives it a two thumbs up!!! I will post a video of us playing the game soon so keep an eye out for it.


2 comments:

  1. Are they available at all Family Dollar's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not really sure, but you can always call your local Family Dollar to find out. :)

      Delete