Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Oz Naturals Retinol Serum


        I've used the Oz Naturals Retinol Serum for about a week before deciding that I would write my review, that way I could give it enough time to write an honest review. Let me start off by saying that I was excited when I first got this serum because I am a huge pump bottle serum fan. I am not really into the whole dropper bottles because they tend to get a bit messy. The formula isn't too thick or too thin and it dries almost instantly after applying. There isn't much of a scent which is great because I am not fond of strong smelling products that go on my face or body. I found that I haven't had to use any kind of moisturizer after applying this serum. It does a great job of hydrating my skin all on it's own. I apply this serum all over my neck and face after I wash my face washing. My face and neck feel really smooth after using and I love the fact that my face hasn't been dried out after a week of using. Try it out and let me know what you think of it!

Here is a little description of the product:
Experience The Anti-Aging Power Of The #1 Dermatologist Recommended Ingredient in OZ Naturals Retinol 2.5% Serum + Astaxanthin + Vitamin E To Rejuvenate Your Skin And Help Your Skin To Look Years Younger.
Our 2.5% Retinol Combined With Our Synergistic Blend Of Active Ingredients, Softens, Heals And Moisturizes The Skin, and Has a molecular structure tiny enough to penetrate the lower layers of the skin where it actives production of collagen and elastin.
Contains Vitamin E + Astaxanthin, two potent antioxidants, essential for maintaining the health of your skin - Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tones and soothes your skin for a healthier, younger, more radiant look.
Contains the highest concentration of Retinol available without a prescription yet costs far less than other less effective products on the market. OZ Naturals Retinol Serum Has the Most Potent Ingredients That Are Proven To Dramatically Transform Your Skin.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment