Monday, January 19, 2015

Best Grill/Oven Mitts!


         I was a little skeptical when I first heard about these AYL® Silicone Heat Resistant Grilling BBQ Gloves. I wasn't sure how I felt about Silicone and heat. My first thought was, "HECK NO that will melt on my hands!!!!" Well, after trying them out I have to say I love them!!!! They are one of the best kitchen accessories that I own. I went and threw out all my other kitchen mits, because there is no need for any other mits after owning a pair of these. They are waterproof and dishwasher safe, heat resistant, and comfortable to use. Clean up is pretty easy. I love the cute heart designs on them. These are one size fits all, and my husband and I can both use them. These make a great gift to your friends or loved ones who love cooking. I give these 5 stars because they are super AMAZING!!!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment