Sunday, January 25, 2015

Skinology

        
         This is the second Skinology product that I have used and have really like it!!! I am very picky when it comes to stuff that I put on my face especially since I have extremely sensitive skin. I can't use just anything because my face breaks out into a rash or becomes inflamed and dry. The consistency of the serum is a little thicker than water. The smell is pleasant and nothing that is irritating to the nose. I love the fact that this is an Organic Vitamin C Serum, which is a bonus because who doesn't want as much natural stuff going on or in their body as possible, right? I love that it dries on fast, doesn't leave your face feeling greasy, sticky or heavy. I can put my moisturizer and makeup on right after without it interfering. The only thing I wished was that it was in a pump bottle vs a dropper bottle. Overall I am a happy camper and like this serum!!!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment