Sunday, January 25, 2015

Azure Naturals Serum




       I have tried out a few serums and the Azure Naturals Serum is one of my favorites. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. I have highly sensitive skin that tends to dry and peel, but this serum is great. I love that this serum is a bit on the thick side. Like some serums it can feel sticky when first applying it, but it goes away immediately after it dries up. This serum doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking oily. I am able to apply my makeup like I normally do after applying this serum. I also love the pump bottle the serum comes in. I am not a huge fan of the bottles that have the dropper because it can get kinda messy. The smell is fine, it's not unpleasant, but also doesn't really smell like anything. I would highly recommend this serum if you're looking for a great serum for a decent price.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment