Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The Best Advice a Tubby Turtle Can Get

Children's book: The Best Advice a Tubby Turtle Can GetChildren's book: The Best Advice a Tubby Turtle Can Get by Ayala Raz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toby Turtle is a charming turtle, but has a little problem with food. He enjoys it way too much! His mother tirelessly seeks help for her dear little Toby with no luck, until he meets an old turtle who helps him. This is such a cute little book that all children will love. It has great morals & super cute recipes that children will love creating! My kids loved it and had me read it to them over and over. I have to admit that I too love this book & highly recommend getting it for your little one too! It is available on E-Book which I chose for my Kindle Fire HD, and also a hard copy. The illustration work is done really well & very appealing to the eye.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment