Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Coverplug

       
BEST COVERPLUG I HAVE EVER TRIED!!!!

      
       As a mom with a small child I am constantly worrying if my son is going to get into stuff and hurt himself. One of my biggest fears is leaving him unattended in a room that doesn't have outlet plug covers. I have bought the traditional outlet covers and he still manages to get curious and tries to remove them. I had the opportunity to try out The COVERPLUG. I was super excited when I received them and immediately installed them in my son's playroom. Since we put them up he has not even noticed them. They are seriously out of sight, out of mind. I love the fact that they are paintable, so if I decided to paint his room another color they can also be painted the same color. They are super easy to install, easy enough for adult to remove, but difficult for a small child to. Now I can don't have to worry that he is going to try and stick something in the socket. I think the only thing I wished was that these came in larger packs. I highly recommend this product to any moms with small children.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment