Monday, January 19, 2015

Lemon Essential Oil 100% Pure and Natural

 
          My first impression when opening my Lemon Essential Oil bottle was that it really does smell like a freshly cut lemon. Most companies advertise that their stuff smells like a certain fragrance and really doesn't, but this oil does. I added a few drops to a seaweed face mask that I had been wanting to try, (but hadn't because the overpowering smell of seaweed) well it cut the smell right out and it made my mask smell like lemon. I also used it in my diffuser and it makes my house smell great. If you're looking for a long lasting oil I would highly recommend in getting this oil.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment