Sunday, May 31, 2015

25oz Infuser Water Bottle Review


This is an awesome water bottle infuser, it holds up to 25 fluid oz, WHICH IS AWESOME! I have never been a huge fan of plain water and am always looking for a way to enhance my water flavor. I love that with this bottle you can add any fruit or veggies to your water. My favorite fruit combo is orange/lemon and mint leave combo. I stick my water bottle in the fridge for half an hour before I drink so that the flavor can really infuse my water. I love that this bottle has a flip top, which makes drinking easier. I am tired of those bottles that you have to twist the top off and have the awkward drinking spout. This bottle was really simple to clean. This infuser bottle is great to take with you on the go. I also use this bottle and put in tea. I just love it and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable infuser bottle!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ny7r65s

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment