Sunday, May 31, 2015

FSL Reflex Bluetooth Sport Earbuds Review


These bluetooth headphones are light weight, and very comfortable. The sound quality is really good. These are surprisingly loud and the audio is crystal clear. I have been using them while I jog, workout, listen to music and watch netflix. I also use them while I am doing laundry and cleaning. I love these because I don't have to worry about those traditional earbuds that have all that excess wire, and getting tangled up in stuff. I love that they come with their very own case when you aren't using them. Having the microphone makes talking on the phone easier so you don't have to worry about dropping your phone. The calls come in clear, and the person on the other end of the phone doesn't sound like they are breaking up. Overall, these are a fantastic set of Bluetooth earbuds and I would definitely recommend them!

Get yours here:-->http://goo.gl/zuymre

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment