Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hoo-rag Bandanas Review


My Daughter was my little model for the Hoo-Rag
I had been anxiously waiting for my hoo-rag headband to arrive. When it was finally here I was super excited to put it on! There are several different ways that you can wear this. You can use it as a bandana, headband, pony tail scrunchie, cap, scarf, etc. I have tried using a bandanna before and it is very uncomfortable. This hoo-rag is awesome! It fits perfectly around my head and doesn't pull my hair. I love that my head doesn't feel like it's being squeezed! The headband is very stretchy and the material is high quality. I don't have to worry about it fraying. It can cover all of my hair and keep my hair in place. I absolutely love my headband. I want one in every color and pattern. I love how you can match them with what you wear. These are great for all ages and even men can use them. Overall, I would definitely recommend these!

Get yours here:-->http://www.hoorag.com
Checkout the Hoorag Facebook page:--> https://www.facebook.com/HooRag

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment