Monday, May 18, 2015

All Queens Chess Review


 This is a great game for all ages. My kids (8, 9 & 6), my husband and myself all enjoyed this Thinkfun version of chess. We played for an hour, there is only two players allowed to play at a time, and there is plenty of us so we definitely had fun. It's a easy game, but there is a lot of thinking behind this and my little family can be very competitive. This is a great board game to have during family nights. I love that this board game is portable and can be taken anywhere with you. You can pack it up in a backpack to take with you on family get togethers. Overall, I'd highly recommend this board game for anyone looking to add another fun game to their family fun nights.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/Think-Fun-3450-Queens-Chess/dp/B00U07IWBW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8


 GAME DESCRIPTION

All Queens Chess™ Strategy game with only the most powerful chess piece! Think of it as four-in-a-row chess. In this two-player game of All Queens you’ll have to plan your moves carefully as you outwit your opponent to get four Queens in a row. Just like in a game of chess, the all-powerful Queen can move any number of squares vertically, horizontally or diagonally. The only difference is that pieces can’t be captured. Stay alert and exercise logic as you navigate the board to get your Queens in a row.

• Ages 8 to adult Includes: • 6 Red Queens • 6 Black Queens • Game Board

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment