Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Retseliney Retinol, Vitamin C, Cleanser Review


This Retseliney Organic Moisturizer is wonderful. I have tried many many lotion, moisturizers, creams, serums. I have super sensitive skin. Some moisturizers have left my skin feeling anything by moisturized. My skin easily dries, cracks and breaks out. This moisturizer has all the good things you would want in something going on your face: Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Green Tea and Jojoba Oil. After using this for 3 consistent weeks my skin feels smooth and hydrated. I currently don't have wrinkles or fine lines, but this is a great product to help from slowing down the process. It's safe to use as a daily moisturizer, and both men and women can use it. I also got to try out the cleanser and serum and loved them. I think that these products are great, and if you're into keeping your skin looking young and refreshed this is definitely a product you want to check out.

Get your facial care here:-->http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00u22n98q


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment