Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Premium Hair loss prevention shampoo Review



I have been using this Lipogaine Big 3 for almost a month and LOVE it! It is Sulfate and Paraben Free, which is a plus. I have noticed a significant difference in my hair. After having my kids my hair started thinning out, and very fine. I tried other shampoos and nothing worked. I got the opportunity to try this shampoo out, and glad I did. The only thing after using this shampoo my scalp feels a tad bit on the dry side and causes my hair to feel a bit itchy. I have been using head and shoulders in between using this shampoo to help alleviate with that. The smell of the shampoo is decent. It smells like peppermint. My hair looks and feels a whole lot healthier, and my actual hair looks thicker. My family even noticed, without me telling them that I was using the shampoo. I love that it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down, oily or greasy! Overall, this is a great shampoo if you're looking for something to help thicken up your hair. It takes some time, so don't expect to see changes right away.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/lipogaine-hair-loss-prevention-shampoo/dp/b004n1eqno

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment