Thursday, May 7, 2015

Painting and Decorating






In March Ace were doing this 31 days of paint samples promotion. I got quite a few paint samples, and this was one of them. It is called Enchanted Evening. I love it! I had been wanting to paint my girls room different colors giving their room a girlie. I went to the Family Dollar the other day just to pick up a few things and saw this I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK wall decal and couldn't pass up the $3 price. I also saw those adorable shelves for $6 and those little circular tins I got them at the dollar tree for $1. They were super excited when they came home to see their wall. There room is a working progress, but so far, so good. I like to shop and thrift shops and the good will to find one and a kind treasures. You can decorate any room in your house with little money. I will be posting more pictures of their room in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment