Friday, May 8, 2015

Silicone Baking Mat from Baking Wizards Review


I have spent sooooo much money on aluminum foil and parchment paper. I have ruined so many cookie sheets from cookies that have burnt and stuck to the sheets. I love these silicone baking mats. They come in a pack of two which is great because most companies only sell them individually. I love to baking homemade cookies, cinnamon rolls, and just make little pizza pockets for my kids. They are great to have because you don't have to worry about your food sticking or burning at the bottom. There is no need for cooking spray, butter or oils that needed to be added to your mat. There is no chemically smell with these mats. These are super simple to clean, all you need is nice soapy warm water and you're good to go. Overall, if you're looking to save money from buying aluminum foil and parchment paper I highly recommend these!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/silicone-baking-mat-professional-guarantee/dp/b00r588jm6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=utf8&qid=1421707473&sr=8-9&keywords=silicone+baking+mat


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment