Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yumms Burger Press Review


This burger press is AWESOME! I love homemade hamburgers, but hate making patties because my patties never come out circular, and always come out a weird shape. Those weird shapes always leads to uneven cooked patties. This burger press makes for those perfect circle patties. These are BPA free which is a HUGE plus. They are simple to hand wash, but also dishwasher friendly for those who prefer the dishwasher. My husband was super excited when we got it delivered. He went out the night before and bought 10 lbs of ground beef for a family gathering, and fired up the grill the day it came. Everyone fell in love with how perfect the burgers came out and how juicy they were. Overall, this is a MUST have kitchen gadget! You will love it!

Get yours here:-->http://press.yumms.net

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment