Sunday, May 10, 2015

Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion Review


The Adamia is a great lotion for those cracked and dry hands all year round. I have really dry hands from washing dishes because the dish soap dries my hands out. I have spent a small fortune on lotions and creams and some helped a little and others didn't do anything. This lotion immediately relieved the dryness and itching. I use this lotion after I wash my hands, wash dishes or get out of the shower. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent and any scent that it does have is pleasant to the nose. The bottle is pretty huge and should last a long time. The pump bottle makes dispensing clean and easy. A little does go a long way, and the only thing that I don't like about this lotion is that it does tend to be a little greasy. Other than that this lotion has really worked for me and I will definitely be purchasing another bottle as soon as my bottle runs out!!!

Get yours here:-->http://www.adamiaskin.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment