Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Retseliney Fruit Mask and Exfoliant Cream Review



This is a lovely facial mask. I love that it smells pleasant. It didn't leave my skin feeling irritated or red looking. It was really simple to put on and wash off. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I love the bead like things in the mask. I have very sensitive skin and any harsh product causes my skin to get irritated or break out, which is a huge plus to me. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry. I have been using this mask once a week, and really enjoy it.



This is an AMAZING microdermabrasion exfoliating cream. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and see great results with my pores. They look a lot smaller than they did before using this. This cream does not have any scent which is fine, because I prefer things that smell nice or nothing at all vs things that smell chemically. I love how smooth my skin feels after using this cream. It's also organic which is a HUGE plus, because you know that it is packed with good for you things like: Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Hemp Seed Oil. Overall, this is a great exfoliating cream and I would highly recommend it!


Get yours here:--> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00uumo0z4

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment