Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review


The Hydracentials Stylish On the Go Lunch Tote Review is a very well made lunch tote bag. At first glance it looks like it isn't going to fit a lot of things in it, but it fits a pretty good amount of items in there. I was able to put a rectangle lunch bowl in there a drink, a small bag of carrots and a drink. I love that it's insulated and kept my drink cold till lunch time. This material is very great quality. This is also great to use as a diaper bag if you have a smaller baby. You can keep formula or bottles in there. It's also great if you have younger children and are on the go, because you can take snacks with you. This tote looks more like a purse than a lunch bag, which I LOVE! Overall, I highly recommend this tote! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment