Wednesday, May 6, 2015

True Skin Care Retinol Moisturizer Review


This a great product! It is one of my favorite Retinol Creams that I have used. It goes on smooth and has light feeling, it doesn't leave my face feeling heavy. I especially like it because it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or sticky like some creams I have used in the past.It leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. I was able to apply my makeup after applying, it doesn't take very long for the cream to dry. A little goes a long way, you don't need a huge amount to get the job done. I am a huge pump dispenser fan and love that this product has a pump, because it dispenses the perfect amount of product and reduces mess and waste. I didn't experience any kind of irritation or break outs after using this stuff. I have been using it for 2 weeks and so far love it.

Get yours here:-->http://www.trueskincareproducts.com


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment