Friday, May 8, 2015

Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer Review




 I have always wanted one of these stainless steel food steamers because I have been wanting to cook healthier for my family. It is a very high quality steamer. It is completely made of stainless steel which I LOVE. Also it is very easy to use, all you do is pull apart the basket till it opens all the way to a flat position. Steaming veggies is easy to do with this basket, just lower it into a plan with a little bit of water in the bottom and let the steam from the water steam them right up. This also can make for a great little plate to hold your fruits in if you need a place to store them. This steamer is very easy to clean, simple warm soapy water. It is also very easy to store to put away. Overall, I love this vegetable steamer and highly recommend it if your looking for one.

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/sunsella-stainless-steel-vegetable-steamer/dp/b00kydzhsi/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment