Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dehydrator sheets Review



These Dehydrator sheets are super flexible and durable. I love that they are reusable, which is fantastic when you're trying to save money! They are perfect for making anything from non-stick fruit leathers, rollups, and even taffies. I have used them to bake cookies and they work really great! Teflon coated & BPA free which is a HUGE plus in my book! You are able to cut these down so that they could fit any pan, another plus! I used these recently to bake a batch of cookies. I didn't have any burnt or underbaked cookies. They came out perfectly and evenly baked. They are easy to clean, simple soap and water. You also have the option of using the dishwasher. Overall, these are a great addition to any kitchen! I would highly recommend them!

Get yours here:-->http://www.amazon.com/dehydrator-non-stick-excalibur-resizable-flexible/dp/b00vc1b1ya/ref=sr_1_11?ie=utf8&qid=1428945028&sr=8-11&keywords=dehydrator+sheets

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment