Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Espresso Stack Cup Review


This is such an adorable espresso cup. I have owned several espresso cups and this is by far my favorite. I love the square shape of it, and love that it comes in a little stackable box, which I LOVE, because it will keep any kind of dust from getting in your cup. The little stackable box sort of reminds me of legos. You can start your own espresso cup collection and stack them. Remember, these are espresso cups and are smaller than your average coffee cup. The cups themselves are made of ceramic and very nicely made. These are very stylish and a great addition to any kitchen, office, etc... These also make that perfect gift for any coffee lover in your life. I can't find one thing that I don't love about this espresso cup. Overall, I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who enjoys a nice cup of coffee, espresso, or hot chocolate!

Get yours here:-->http://amzn.to/1a1umkh

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment